2008年3月28日 星期五

Dolce Vita (TVB Pearl) interview with Herbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6mHtMuX4JM

A:譚小姐, 可以提供美容秘訣嗎?
Miss Tam, could you give us some beauty tips?

Miss Tam:
可以, 沒問題
Sure.

主要看當時有甚麼水果當造.
I'll see what fruits are in season.

例如最近有紅石榴.
Recently, we have pomegranates.

另外我平常會飲用玫瑰花茶和薰衣草茶.
Besides, I always drink rose tea and lavender tea.

而且我很喜歡喝湯水.
Moreover, I like to have soup very much.

不同的季節我會用不同湯水去調理自己的身體.
I will have different soups according to different seasons to nourish my body.

B:
我知你們這裡樓上有按摩服務。
You have message services upstairs.

如何配合藥材來改善體質?
How it is combined with Chinese herbs to improve the body?

Miss Tam:
其實我們籍著刺激位.
Acupuncture points will be stimulated.

以便易於吸收藥材
So that the effects of the Chinese herbs will be easily absorbed.

令藥材到達相對的病灶.
The can reach the roots of the ailments.

有些朋友對針灸有些擔心和恐懼
As some people may worry about and be afraid of acupuncturing.

所以我們設了按摩位的方法
That's why we have acupuncture points message services.

從而幫助他們更能吸收藥材並提升效果
to help them absorb the nutrients of the Chinese herbs and enhance the results.

A:
那皮膚方面你會介紹潤膚霜給她們?
For skin care, what would you recommend?

還是喝湯,做針灸?
Using cream, having soup or acupuncturing?

Miss T:
會看她們的問題在哪裡
It depends on the issues involved.

多半會配合針灸或位按摩
Most probably we'd recommend acupuncturing and acupuncture points message services.

甚至配合湯水和中藥
Soups and Chinese herbs can also help.


A:
譚小姐, 能否介紹一下這些材料嗎?
Miss Tam, could you introduce the ingredients?

Miss Tam:
可以, 沒問題
Sure.

首先這個湯有豬腱子、 南棗、 杞子 和黑靈芝.
We have pork, Chinese dates, Chinese lyciums and ling chihs

豬腱子可幫助人體補充蛋白質並加強吸收湯的功效
Pork can provide protein and enhance the effects of the soup。

南棗有助於補腎
Chinese dates are good to our kidneys.

杞子有助補肝腎
Chinese lyciums are good to our livers and kidneys

黑靈芝有助行氣活血
Ling chihs help the blood circulation

還可以抗衰老
They also help in anti-ageing.
這個湯總的來說, 可以行氣活血、保暖
In short, this soup promotes blood circulation and keeps you warm.

還有抗衰老的功效
And has anti-ageing effect.

沒有留言: