2008年3月28日 星期五

Dolce Vita (TVB) interview with Du Juan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVjVrMl34zY

其實很簡單。
Really, it’s very simple.

因為我以前是學芭蕾舞的.
I learnt ballet in the past.

8歲開始學了9年專業的芭蕾舞.
From the age of eight, I took up professional ballet training for nine years.

但是後來因為個子太高
But I was too tall.

沒有男孩子跟我配舞
It was impossible for me to find male dance partners.

後來就轉行做了模特兒.
So, later. I switched to modeling instead.

但芭蕾到現在還是我心中一個夢想.
But ballet, to these days, is still a dream of mine.

其實我決得可能…
Actually, I think maybe…

現在如果再讓我去跳芭蕾舞的話,
If I’m to take up ballet again,

可能已經有點困難了。
I may find it a little bit difficult.

畢竟已經有差不多快兩三年沒練。
After all, I haven’t practiced for two or three years.

而且我覺得芭蕾舞和模特兒…
And I think that ballet and modeling…

它們的一個共同點都是
they have one thing in common.

同樣是站在舞臺上面
Both of them are performed on stage.

同樣是用肢體來表現
both of them use the body to express.

一個是表現情節內容.
One is to tell a story.

一個是表現服裝.
One is show the clothes.

但站在台上的心情和狀態是同樣的
But the feelings and conditions when standing on stage are similar.

所以我覺得對於我現在來說
So, for me, right now.

我非常熱愛現在從事的模特兒工作
I love deeply my job as a model.

沒有留言: